World Wide Logistics
Transportation, Warehousing, Logistics, Customs
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Truck Freight
- Rail Freight
We want your business to succeed. That means finding the right mode of transportation, within your budget and timeline, so you can trust that your products will get to where they need to go.
Our International logistics services include everything your business needs, from parcel delivery to Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) to Full-Truckload (TL) freight. We also offer warehousing and pick-and-pack fulfillment options located conveniently for cross-border shipping.
International Air Freight Solutions
Access our preferred rates with major international air freight carriers. Air freight is fast, so if you need to move something quickly, we will make it happen – on time and on budget.
- Domestic & international air freight services
- Seamless door-to-door services to and from most global locations
- Deferred economy service
- Priority “Next Flight Out” service
- Out-of-gauge shipments
- Aircraft chartering
- Dangerous goods transportation
- Carnet services
- Cargo insurance
International Sea Freight Solutions
Sea Freight / Ocean freight is effective for companies looking to save costs. We can find creative transportation solutions to find the best fit for you.
- FCL (Full Container Load)
- LCL (Less than Container Load)
- Break Bulk Cargo
- Vessel Chartering
- Dangerous Goods Transportation
- Container stuffing and de-stuffing
International Surface Freight (Road / Rail) Solutions
There are hundreds of rail carriers to choose from. Using our rail transport partnerships, expertise and preferential rates, we’ll find the best option for you.
There are thousands of trucking companies to choose from. Using our trucking partnerships, expertise and preferential rates, we’ll find the optimal solution.
- Domestic and trans-border services
- Single pallet to full truck load
- Out-of-gauge cargo
- Scheduled LTL
- FTL Team Driven and Regular services
- Cross docking
- Transportation management
- Specialized solutions
- “RAPIDPAK” Small Package Service (U.S.A./CANADA only)
International Project Freight
Project Freight starts with planning to evaluate the different modes of transport, and identify the risks, to provide an complete logistics plan for your project. This allows you to execute on time and on budget.
On February 1st, the Maritime Employers Association filed a complaint to the Canada Industrial Relations…